Thursday, December 9, 2010

Journey to the future with Kachakata

When I was in class ten, one day my mom came to my reading room and told me what I would prefer to be a person. At that time I was just thinking what should be my aim in life.


Some days later I found myself in a dangerous situation. I was caught by fever for long time like 14 days. And I was not curing at all. Everyday my father was bringing some medicines for me. At last I was cured by anti-biotic medicines. Actually I was caught by typhoid and since there was no sufficient medical support and facilities that's why I was cured lately. From that day, I decided that one day I would be a doctor to help myself and to the people.



I did not think so much at that time but started to think. From that day, I was believing that one day I would make a difference for the people of Kachakata and myself. Later that dream is converted to a hospital establishment in Kachakata for the people who does not have capabilities to take themselves to a hospital passing a long way distance.


My dream is to make a difference in Kachakata. I believe that one day I shall be able to communicate with right persons belonging to Kachakata and make a community that will think about the future change in Kachakata.

No comments:

Post a Comment