Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Starting with some action

It is very difficult to start a new thing from scratch, it is even more complex when it grapples with various people. But anyway I have start by singing a line of a song of Rabindrownath Tagor - "Jodi tor dak shunay kau na ashay tobay ekla cholo ra" (If nobody comes with you by hearing your call the  start to go forward alone).



Today I have created a google group named as "kachakatar kotha - কচাকাটার কথা" (speech of people of Kachakata). Only I am the member in this moment. I am planning to communicate with various unions of student organization of Kachakat either individually or collaborative way. Then I shall collect the database and then I shall start to invite them to discuss anything related to Kachakata.






Coming January 24, 2011 I shall be in Kachakat, I have a plan to sit with some chairmen and some valuable social activists regarding this matter. I shall have a plan to writing article into some daily news papers by describing the problems related to Kachakata. 

No comments:

Post a Comment